Broad-based equity market index review section. In this section, both global market index and Chinese mainland market index are shown. Indicators include, weekly changes in percentile; industry index values over time since 2020; weely turnover and weekly activity rate.Market Index Overview
Equity market industries review section. In this section, both Shenwan primary and secondary industries are shown. Indicators include, weekly changes in percentile; weekly turnover; weekly activity rate, in value, over time since 2017 and its percentile; PE/PB historical percentile.Equity Industry Overview
In this section, social finance, credit, loan, central bank balance sheet analysis and commercial bank balance sheet analysis are shown. Aggregate analysis, seasonal analysis and structured analysis are displayed in each sub-sections. Temporarily, no English version available.Chinese Macro Overview
1. Compliance of Laws and Regulations. All laws, ordinances and regulations must be observed during the usage of the website. The products and services referred to in this website shall only be applicable to countries/regions in which the same may be legally provided by XX Securities and its wholly-owned subsidiaries (collectively "XX Securities"). Only persons permitted by applicable law may browse the information on this website. You shall ensure understanding to and compliance of the relevant applicable laws and regulations and shall solely be responsible for verifying if the law of your jurisdiction shall permit your browsing of this website.
2. Investment involves risk. You should carefully consider whether any investment product or service mentioned herein is appropriate for you in view of your personal circumstances including financial position, investment experience and objective. Past performance is no guide to future performance. Investors should carefully consider the details and risks involved before making any investment decision and should seek independent professional advice when necessary. The price of investment products may move up or down. Losses may be incurred as well as profits made as a result of buying and selling investment products.
3. Use of Information. The information on this website shall be for general reference only. The information shown in this website is neither a recommendation, an offer, nor a solicitation for any investment product or service.
4. Information Update. XX Securities may discontinue or make changes in the information, products or services provided in this website at any time without prior notice.
5. No Warranty. XX SECURITIES shall endeavour to ensure the accuracy, completeness, reliability and timeliness of the information on this website, but shall make no undertaking or warranty thereto, and shall not be liable for any for losses caused thereby (whether civil, contractual or other liabilities).
6. Linked Websites. The risk involved in using the hyperlinks to other websites shall be borne by the visitor. XX SECURITIES shall not be liable in any way for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness and security of the contents of such links to other websites.
7. Copyright Protection. The information/materials in this website is/are covered by copyright. Without prior written approval of XX SECURITIES, the information/materials in this website shall not be amended, duplicated, photocopied, transmitted, circulated, distributed or published in any manner, or be used for commercial or public purposes.